Diploma in Electronics and Communication and IETE New Delhi with Post-Graduate diploma in Business Administration in Operations from Symbiosis Pune
With an unending passion for acquiring knowledge and applying the same in key aspects of human existence, Mr.Ramachandramoorthy has been able to correlate various technologies of several applications to make them available on a single platform. This successful effort has enabled him to provide technical solutions to various bio Medical, Industrial, and Defence Industries PAN India and across South East Asia.
His extensive experience of 27 years in several roles across various domains and industries has been the driving force in delivering results for transforming lives in many ways. With thorough Researching Capabilities and Innovative approach, he has brought the power of technology to individuals’ doorstep. Some of his remarkable achievements include:
- Worked as HOD at Sankar Foundation Eye Hospital for re-engineering and maintenance services of several Ophthalmology equipment which includes Autorefractors, OCT, Fundus camera, HFA, Surgical Microscopes, Lensometers, AB scan, Phaco emulsifier, Vitrectomy machine, and much more
- Assumed the responsibility of the maintenance and repair of Garment Manufacturing equipment on the automation like Sewing, Welting, Fusing, Bartack, Button Hole, Key Hole, Embroidery Machines, Plotters, Needle Detectors, and Industrial Laundry. He also brought the automation process into Metal processing eqpt like Material Handling equipment at Steel Plants, Printing eqpt for Screen, Offset and FLEX Printers, X-ray baggage inspection eqpt & Security eqpt, etc.
- He was the chief designer of skill development programs for deaf and dumb and other special category children. He helped enhance their skills in electronic repair and maintenance under the Ministry of Education, Malaysia to promote extensive skill development for specially-abled students
- He planned, designed, and set up a one-stop technical shop for Industrial and Medical repair, including PCB Component level repairs, Training, Calibrations, and Accreditations with Sophisticated tools and PCB test Software including X-ray inspection, Convectional, and Conductional reworking stations. The designed labs include in-house testing bays for Electrical, Electronics, Pneumatic, Hydraulic, Optical, Mechanical, IT, and Cosmetic Reconstruction. All these were designed to create one-stop shop technical solutions for the industries like Medical, Industrial, Defence, Aerospace, Marine, and others
- Well-versed in the repair of ship automation with experience in repairing and maintaining several makes and brands of German Indonesian and Defence ships. He worked on automation about Engine Controls Modules, Governor Control Modules, Rudder Control Modules, Purifier Systems, Gyro Compass, Auto Pilots, Navigation systems, Loggers & AVR across Southeast Asian countries such as Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia & China
His recent achievements have been:
Handled the Research and Product Development Programs for converting technology to a commercial product for the following aspects:
- Ion disinfectors against Viruses, Bacteria, Fungi, Molds and Spores, and VOC.
- Gastro endo capsules for Non-Invasive endoscopic analysis
- Handheld Breast Cancer Screening Device for women well being
- Power supplies for Defence.